Sunday, May 16, 2010

Things That Left Me Laughing This Week



Sunday
I won't say who: "Long-term-gevity"

Monday
 "Is she serious? She is, isn't she?" (feeling of impending doom)

Joey:  "Why don't you ask her out?"
Jacob: "I don't know. There's something bout her"
Me: "What? Is she not in highschool?"

Tuesday
"She drives with her dog on her lap"

Queren: "Pedie has kennel cough"
Me: "Maybe that's what I have...."










Wednesday
Queren: "Can you give me a lift?"
Me: "They're called 'elevators' here"

Blair and I received surprise envelopes from Houlihan's.
Me: "Oh! This is so neat! We are going to have to come here the next time we come here."

Thursday
Me: When did we learn that?
Madame Funaro: The first week of class.
Me: Oh. Oops.

Friday
Arnold (joking): No boys over this weekend while we are away.
Me (going along with it): Man, now I have to change all my plans.
Grandma (being serious): I am surprised you don't have a boyfriend by now. I was expecting you to have all kinds of guys."
Me (hesitant): uh......thanks?


Rachel on a friend who is getting/got married: "Another one bites the dust."


Saturday
Mary and I singing "Mrs. Robinson" then to turn around and find the room full of people:
Me: Ok. That was awkward.
Mary: I thought we rocked.

0 comments: