Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hair-Dos Confuse Me

Today was a long day. Not really busy, just full.

At the conclusion of my French exam which I failed to study for as I decided I had no more motivation and will just ace the final, I went to the computer lab to finish writing my missing persons report. For class, not because anyone is missing that I know. I sat down and started up the computer, inputted my info and was settling down to do the necessary duties of the day, i.e. check Facebook, Twitter and e-mail, before all else. Looking up I was met with something that left me in confusion. It really wasn't that horrific or startling or....anything really. Just confusing. I admit I openly stared, but all just because I couldn't understand.


Far be it from me to criticize the hair styles of others. I know I am no expert. I just.........don't understand this one. 


Work was rather slow. The weather outside kept us from going out, which actually left me rather disappointed as I relish the dampness in the air, the impending storm. I get so elated when it rains. I know I have mentioned this before, but I can't stop saying it. When something makes you genuinely happy and utterly thrilled, you want to talk about it all the time. And rain does that to me. The dreariness and wetness of it all. I enjoy walking and running and PLAYING in it. Give me puddles to jump in and my inner child awakens to new heights of gleefulness. Tornado weather is closing in on us. You can imagine my elation. 

Met with Blair for our weekly dinner that we have been accustomed to having. Josh O was there. The guy has absolutely no idea how we remember him and keep on the lookout for him whenever we are there. We aren't crazy. We just like him. And the memories we made on that night when he was our waiter.

To The Caffeine Haunt for an after dinner chat and then Blair left to be the dutiful student. I however, aspired to do my final concert report, which I should be doing right now, but will probably do first when I get home. 

Will be happy when tomorrow is over. 

1 comments:

Megan Spilker said...

"It is always cruel to laugh at people, of course, although sometimes if they are wearing an ugly hat it is hard to control yourself. " - The Austure Academy